- First aid for minor to severe injuries for multiple patients
- Rugged, compact & waterproof case
- Optimized organization of contents
- Provide emergency treatment solutions until definitive care is available
Be prepared wherever you are. The Amphibious Trauma Aid Kit (ATAK) provides the tools to save lives and address injuries ranging from major bleeding trauma and fractures to minor cuts and wound care in a rugged, compact, waterproof solution ideal for the adventure sports and outdoor enthusiast. Designed with input from water safety, wilderness medicine and tactical medical experts, the ATAK’s contents are internally compartmentalized into treatment categories for rapid and successful management of an injury. The rugged, waterproof case makes the ATAK the ideal choice for your vehicle/boating/personal watercraft activities, or if your adventures require an expedition quality first aid kit.
- Adventure Travel
- Boating / Personal Watercraft
- SCUBA Diving / Free Diving
- Motor vehicles / ATV
- Whitewater rafting
- Lifeguards / Water patrol
- Team Sports
- Private Aircraft
NOTE: International customers must contact NAR’s Customer Service representatives at InternationalSales@NARescue.com in order to confirm availability in your region. NAR reserves the right to substitute or modify kit contents based on best solutions available.
- 2 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) ORG
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 2 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 4 x Compressed Gauze (4.5 in. X 4.1 yd)
- 2 x QuikClot® Bleeding Control Dressing
- 2 x Emergency Survival Wrap - 60 in. X 90 in.
- 2 x Burntec® Burn Dressing, 4 in. x 4 in. (10 cm x 10 cm)
- 50 x Flexible Fabric Bandage - 0.75 in. x 3 in.
- 2 x Wound Closure Strip (Pack of 10)
- 4 x Gauze Pads - 4 in. x 4 in.
- 4 x Gauze Pads - 2 in. x 2 in.
- 2 x Clear Adhesive Dressing - 4 in. x 4.75 in.
- 2 x Clear Adhesive Dressing - 2.375 in. x 2.75 in.
- 2 x Silver Bandage - 2 in. x 2 in.
- 1 x Silver Bandage - 4 in. x 4.5 in.
- 1 x Surgical Tape- 2 in.
- 2 x IV Syringe, 10cc
- 1 x Wound Cleanser, 4 oz
- 1 x Sterile Water, 100 ML
- 1 x Wound Irrigation Shield
- 2 x SAM® Splint II 36 in. x 4.25 in.
- 2 x Triangular Bandage - 40 in. x 40 in. x 56 in.
- 2 x Elastic Wrap Bandage - 3 in. x 5 yd
- 1 x Self Grip Tape - 4 in. x 4 yd
- 1 x Surgical Tape - 1 in.
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield (PES)
- 1 x Eye Wash Solution, 4 oz
PERSONAL PROTECTION AND ACCESSORIES
- 4 x pair Bear Claw™ Nitrile Trauma Gloves – Large
- 1 x Trauma Shears (LG) - 7.25 in.
- 1 x Penlight
- 2 x CPR Microshield Mask
- 1 x Splinter Forceps - 4.5 in.
- L 9.5 in. x W 13.5 in. x H 6 in.
- Weight: 9.8 lb
- Amphibious Trauma Aid Kit (ATAK) Product Information Sheet Size: (1.49 MB)