- Compact individual first aid kit designed especially for the Sportsman
- Contains the essential life-saving tools for point-of-wounding treatment of penetrating or other traumatic injuries in the field
- Rugged REALTREE® nylon bag features MOLLE/PALS style attachments and PVC Medic Cross ID Patch
- Also compatible with NAR’s Quick Detach Panel (sold separately)
The perfect IFAK for your outdoor adventure!
The Sportsman TORK from North American Rescue® was designed to meet the sportsman's need for a compact individual first aid kit carrying the essential life-saving tools for point-of-wounding treatment of penetrating or other traumatic injuries in the field. The Sportsman edition of the popular TORK (Tactical Operator Response Kit) is ideal for outdoor adventures with its sleek, compact size, MOLLE/PALS style connectors and rugged REALTREE® Camo Nylon bag with PVC Medic Cross ID Patch. Other features include NAR's signature Red-Tip Technology® rapid opener for fast and easy, one-pull tab opening of the kit and compatibility with NAR’s Quick Detach Panel (available for separate purchase)
- 1 x Nylon Bag (TORK™) REALTREE® Camo
- 1 x PVC Medic Cross ID Patch
- 2 x pair Bear Claw™ Nitrile Glove, Large
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Orange
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x 6 in. Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- 1 x Survival Blanket, Orange
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, Large
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Chemlight, Green
- 1 x Mini Duct Tape, 2 in.
- Cased Closed: H 7 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Sportsman TORK - REALTREE Camo Product Information Sheet Size: (1.02 MB)