Eyeshields with Self Adhesive - Pack of 100
- Transparent Polyester Face / Eye Shield
- Includes peelable liner with 2 self adhesive strips to adhere to any face mask or respirator (sold separately)
- To protect the face and eyes from splashing or spraying of infectious or hazardous substances
- One Time Use
- Sold as 100 units per pack
- Made in the USA
Personal protective equipment (PPE) is crucial in order to prevent the spread of infectious viruses, bacterial infections and other diseases. This lightweight transparent polyester eye shield includes a peelable liner with 2 self adhesive strips designed to adhere to any face mask or respirator (sold separately). This single use eye shield is manufactured in a clean ISO approved facility and is designed to protect the face from splashing or spraying of infectious or hazardous substances. The tested unique design means for a comfortable fit when worn for prolonged periods of time. *Eye Shield for use in conjunction with mask or respirator (sold separately) and sold in a pack of 100.
- 3M™ 6.9Mil Anti-Static
- Transparent (optically clear)
- Low Autofluorescence
- Non-toxic to mammalian cells
- No significant outgassing <400ºC
- Single use item
- Material: Polyester
- Made in the USA
- Peel liner from the 2 adhesive straps
- Apply eye shield to mask with adhesive facing away from you applied to the outside of the mask
- Apply firm pressure for ultimate bond
- Dimensions: W 10 in. x H 4.75 in.
- Dimensions (packaged): W 12 in. x H 7 in.
- Weight: 0.32 oz (each) / 2 lb (pack of 100)
Disclaimer: This protective device is not Prop 65 compliant. The Eyeshield does not provide unlimited protection from hazards and should not be used as a substitute or replacement for eye protection devices such as goggles or full-face shields. This is only be used in conjunction with prescribed safety protective equipment along with defined safety practices. The Eyeshield does not provide appropriate protection against flames or sparks. This product is considered a Class 1 medical device that is FDA exempt but subject to quality regulations. All sales are subject to manufacturer's (Halco) USA standard terms.