Flight Paramedic Certification Review Manual
- Thoroughly covers all materials required for achieving Flight paramedic Certification
- Content covers ALL required areas of knowledge required to be successful on the Flight Paramedic Certification Exam
- A portion of the proceeds from this book are donated to wounded warrior foundations supporting Special Operations Soldiers and their Family members
Flight Paramedic Certification (FP-C) has became the premier benchmark worldwide for in-flight critical care. The education and knowledge required to pass the exam is difficult but is attainable through hard work and thorough preparation.
To be eligible to take the FP-C exam you must be a USSOCOM Advanced Tactical Practitioner (ATP) or a Paramedic (State or National). You can also take the exam if you are a Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner (NP), Physician Assistant (PA), or Physician (DO/MD).
Please take a look at the paper "Impact of critical care-trained flight paramedics on casualty survival during helicopter evacuation in the current war in Afghanistan." Written by LTC Bob Mabry that spurred the Army to start training all of its paramedics in critical care medicine.
- Covers Flight Physiology, Safety, Advanced Airway, Ventilator Management, Critical Care Cardiology, Obstetrical Emergencies, Neonatal & Pediatric Emergencies, Neurological Emergencies, Lab interpretation, General Medical Emergencies, Environmental & Toxicological Emergencies, Burn Management, Trauma
- Includes test breakdown, study strategies, as well as a CEU log for continuing education
- Book content uses BCCTPC approved content for continuing education
- Includes quick reference sheets with pertinent information to review prior to taking the exam
- This guide can be used for test preparation, as a reference during clinical rotations, or just to "brush up" on subjects in critical care medicine.
- This book was written for the adult learner, easy to read format, to the point and on target. It covers complex critical care medicine concepts and describes them in a simple manner.
- Designed to be read from start to finish with subjects building on one another
- Contains a continuing education log for recertification
- Has multiple tables with critical information in a condensed format required to pass the FP-C exam
- From start to finish this book covers ALL subject matter included in the test blueprint for FP-C testing
- Explains complex critical care medicine in an easy to understand bulletized format for the adult learner
- Includes the latest CAMTS guidelines (9th Ed.)
- Full color illustrations and diagrams
- Packaged: H 8.5 in. x W 11 in. x D .5 in.
- 154 pages with full color illustrations and diagrams