- Compact, vacuum-sealed hemorrhage control kit designed to be carried on your person where it is needed most
- Easy-to-open streamlined kit
- Designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag
- Kit includes Combat Gauze® LE Hemostatic Bandage
North American Rescue is proud to have several of our products receive the prestigious National Tactical Officers Association - Member Tested and Recommended designation.
In an effort to ensure product quality and innovation to its members, the NTOA has implemented a product review program through its membership. This program allows manufacturers to have their products tested in the field by the law enforcement community. Results are published on the NTOA website and in The Tactical Edge magazine.
Products up for review are distributed anonymously to pre-designated members for testing and evaluation. Products will be tested and scored in 13 possible categories on a scale of 0 to 5.
All North American Rescue products reviewed through this program exceeded the criteria in order to receive the National Tactical Officers Association - Member Tested and Recommended designation.
The Individual Patrol Officer Kit (IPOK) from North American Rescue is designed to provide personnel with a compact and durable individual hemorrhage control kit to treat bleeding from penetrating and other traumatic injuries. These kits are packaged for small cube space and designed to fit into a BDU pocket, vest pouch, or individual bag, which allows personnel to keep a compact bleeding control kit on their person, where it is needed most. The contents are vacuum sealed in an easy-to-open, rugged, durable package featuring NAR's Red Tip Technology® signature red tear notches.
- 1 x pair Black Talon® Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 1 x Combat Gauze® LE Hemostatic Bandage
- 1 x Flat ETD™ 4 in. Emergency Trauma Dressing
- Packaged: H 4 in. x W 6.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 7.4 oz
- IPOK Product Information Sheet Size: (906.67 KB)