4 in. Flat Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing
- Sterile pressure bandages that deliver extremely effective pressure and excellent absorption
- Suitable for applying immediate direct pressure
- High quality elastic wrap equipped with a non-adherent pad
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Easy-to-use hook & loop securing device without confusing pressure bars or hooks
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaged in a streamlined flat configuration
***Temporarily Out of Stock***
We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to increased demand, this item is currently unavailable. Any orders placed will be processed once inventory is available.
The Responder Emergency Trauma Dressings from North American Rescue are sterile pressure bandages that deliver extremely effective pressure and excellent absorption. Features include a high quality elastic wrap equipped with a non-adherent pad and easy-to-use hook & loop securing device with no confusing pressure bars or hooks. Application is simple with the Quick grip roll control system which prevents the dressing from unrolling if dropped. Its rugged vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging is branded with NAR’s signature Red Tip Technology® easy-open tear notches.
4 inch Flat:
- Bandage: L 60 in. x W 4 in.
- Pad: H 6 in. x W 4 in.
- Packaged: L 4.25 in. x W 2.75 in. x D 0.875 in.
- Weight: 2.0 oz