- Workplace first aid kits that exceed ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015 Standard for Class A kits
- Able to treat the most common workplace injuries with the added benefit of being able to control major bleeding with the safest and most effective Tourniquet on the market
- Designed so the kit can be easily carried to the patient's side
The Trauma and First Aid Kit - Class A from North American Rescue is designed as a portable First Aid Kit for the workplace that exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015 Standard for Class A kits. Packaged in a convenient zippered nylon bag that is easily transported to the patient's side, this kit offers the ability to treat the most common workplace injuries with the added benefit of being able to control major bleeding with the C-A-T® Tourniquet, the safest and most effective tourniquet on the market today.
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet - Orange
- 2 x Responder Compressed Gauze
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x CPR Microshield Mask
- 10 x Antiseptic Towelette
- 10 x Antiseptic Ointment
- 1 x Gauze, Pad - 4 in. x 4 in. (Pack of 2)
- 2 x Gauze Pad - 5 in. x 9 in.
- 16 x Flexible Fabric Bandages, 1 in. x 3 in.
- 1 x 1 in. Surgical Tape
- 1 x BurnTec Dressing - 4 in. x 4 in.
- 1 x Triangular Bandage (Cravat) - ODG
- 1 x Instant Cold Pack - 6 in. x 9 in.
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- 1 x Eye Wash Solution, 4 oz
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves - Large
- 1 x Pair, Responder Trauma Shears - Large
- 6 x Hand Sanitizer
- 10 x Burn Gel
- 1 x First Aid Pocket Guide
- 1 x Trauma & First Aid Bag - Red
- L 14.75 in. x H 8 in. x D 4 in.
- Weight: 2.94 lb
- Trauma and First Aid Kit - Class A Product Information Sheet Size: (1.19 MB)