- Includes Level IIIA soft armor
- Slim design allows for secure plate insertion
- Durable 1000 Denier Cordura nylon carrier features MOLLE attachment system
- Armored MOLLE cummerbund provides supplemental soft armor coverage and the ability to add hard armor plates (sold separately) per user preference
- Padded shoulder attachment with spacer mesh provides added comfort and weight distribution
- Front and rear hook and loop area for accessory attachment such as front and rear ID patches (3 x 8 in.) with hook and loop backing (available for separate purchase)
- Rear drag strap for emergency extraction
- Includes a convenient Nylon Carry Bag for optimal storage
The PH2 Shooters Cut Ballistic Plate Carriers with Cummerbund from North American Rescue provides Level IIIA soft armor ballistic protection, front, back & sides. Constructed of durable 1000 Denier Cordura nylon with a MOLLE attachment system of Mil-Spec industrial reinforced webbing, its slim design allows for secure plate insertion for supplemental soft armor coverage and the ability to add hard armor plates (sold separately) per user preference. The PH2 Shooters Cut Ballistic Plate Carrier features an armored cummerbund (expandable up to 62 in.) that is completely adjustable to fit a wider range of sizes and can accommodate optional soft armor panels. The PH2 Ballistic Tactical Plate Harness also features hook and loop attachment system allowing quick and easy adjustability for shoulder straps and padded shoulder attachments with spacer mesh for added comfort and better weight distribution. Extras also include a hook and loop area on the front and back for accessory attachment, a rear drag strap for emergency extraction and a convenient Nylon Carry Bag for optimal storage. NOTE: Front & back ID patches (3 in. x 11 in.) are not included, but are available for separate purchase.
- Vest: H 12 in. x W 11 in. x D 4 in.
- Vest wiith Cummerbund: H 12 in. x W 18.5 in. x D 4 in.
- Maximum Waist Measurement: 62 in.
- Weight: 6 lb 3 oz