- Level IIIA soft armor ballistic protection - front, back & cummerbund
- Front and rear plate pockets accommodate 8 x 10 in. or 10 x 12 in. plates (Plates not included)
- Durable 1000 denier Cordura nylon construction with MOLLE attachment system
- Hook and loop attachment system allows quick and easy adjustability for cummerbund and shoulder straps
- MOLLE cummerbund that is completely adjustable to fit a wider range of sizes. Accepts optional soft armor panels
- Front and rear MOLLE attachment
- Rear drag strap is included for emergency extraction
- Padded shoulder attachment with spacer mesh enables added comfort and weight distribution
- Comes complete with armored cummerbund and black nylon carrying bag which can accommodate extra gear, such as hard plates, helmet, etc.
The PH3 Ballistic Tactical Plate Harness with Cummerbund from North American Rescue provides Level IIIA soft armor ballistic protection, front, back & sides. Constructed of durable 1000 Denier Cordura nylon with a MOLLE attachment system of Mil-Spec industrial reinforced webbing, it also includes front and back hard armor plate pockets able to accommodate extra multiple size plates (plates sold separately) as well as an armored cummerbund (expandable up to 62 in.) that is completely adjustable to fit a wider ranger of sizes and can accommodate optional soft armor panels. The PH3 Ballistic Tactical Plate Harness also features hook and loop attachment system allowing quick and easy adjustability for shoulder straps and a cummerbund, a rear drag strap for emergency extraction and padded shoulder attachments with spacer mesh for added comfort and better weight distribution. Also included is a black nylon carrying bag which can accommodate extra gear, such as hard plates, helmet, etc. NOTE: Front & back ID patches (3 in. x 11 in.) are not included, but are available for separate purchase.
- Vest: H 19 in. x W 12.5 in. x D 4 in.
- Vest with Cummerbund: H 19 in. x W 15.5 in. x D 4 in.
- Maximum Waist Measurement: 62 in.
- Weight: 9 lb 6 oz