- Two (2) long spine boards; one serves as the loading platform inside of the vehicle, the other is the casualty board
- Ten (10) adjustable nylon support straps used for suspending and securing the loading platform inside of the vehicle
- Twenty (20) non-locking snap links used to attach the adjustable nylon straps to the vehicle anchor points and the loading platform
- Four (4) spring clip tie down straps: used to secure the casualty board to the loading platform
The CASEVAC Conversion Kit (CCK) by North American Rescue is designed to enable the MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) family of vehicles to be utilized for CASEVAC during critical operations. The CCK provides an effective means of preparing the personnel transport vehicle for safe and secure casualty evacuation in less than 10 minutes. Its quick re-configuration capability from personnel transport to CASEVAC allows one casualty immobilized on a long spine board to be safely loaded and secured for evacuation.
- Spine Board - L 72 in. x W 16 in. x D 1.75 in.
- Adjustable Nylon Support Straps - W 2.5 in. x L 14 to 34 in.
- Non-locking Snap Carabiners -36 mm (1.4 in.) gate opening
- Spring Clip Tiedown Straps - W 1 in. x L 14 in.
- Payload: 1100 lb (598.96 kg)
- Casevac Conversion Kit Product Information Sheet Size: (1.04 MB)