NitroStrike 30 Gallon Portable Fire Suppression System with Black Hose
NitroStrike™ Nitrogen Foam System is a new, patented CAFS (Compressed Air Foam System) technology that brings increased capabilities and performance in a cost effective solution. Our unique blending system generates a more durable bubble matrix, allowing better adhesion to surfaces and more effective fire suppression. Additionally, NitroStrike™ maximizes foam expansion rates and bubble durations for optimized fire fighting, meeting NFPA standards. Our systems allow the use of all foams, including decontamination solutions, without the need to modify the base system.
NitroStrike™ reduces mechanical complexity by blending foaming agents at the manifold without moving parts. This provides the added durability required by extreme operational environments and reduces long-term maintenance costs.
NitroStrike™ 30 Gallon system is a portable and adjustable CAFS that allows up to 5 min. of sustained fire fighting/decontamination at a distance of up to 75’ from your target. Tested to UL Rated for 10A and 40B fires. Our easily adjustable system allows you to increase/decrease the water content of the foam solution to better tailor the foam consistency (wet or dry) to your requirements. The rugged construction features a narrow profile for doorway access or limited storage, large wheels to navigate uneven surfaces and a protective frame for tank security. NitroStrike’s patented technology blends foaming agents inside of the protected manifold. With no moving internal parts, our system is ideal for mobile and austere operations. Easy to recharge, easy to adjust and easy to maintain, the NitroStrike™ 30 Gallon Fire Suppression System is the future of deployable CAFS systems.
All Nitrostrike systems are compatible with nitrogen or compressed air as propellant AFFF freeze protect solutions should be utilized when conditions are below freezing.
NOTE: Nitrostrike systems are shipped uncharged, and must be charged by end user before use.
- Shaving cream-like consistency for better adhesion to surfaces
- No moving parts in the mixing system
- Fast re-servicing in the field
- Use low cost training solutions for inexpensive exercises
- Single device configuration allows the use of AFFF (Aqueous Film Forming Foam) concentrate and decontamination solutions
- Adjustable foam mixing
- Narrow for easy storage/maneuverability
- Compatible with Nitrogen or Compressed Air. Conversion fitting required for compressed air use
- AFFF freeze protect solutions should be utilized when conditions are below freezing.
- H 32 in. x L 40 in. x W 27.5 in.
- Weight: ~330 lb (empty) / 560 lb (full)