- Essential life-saving tools to address injuries caused by penetrating or blast trauma
- Compact individual first aid kit providing Basic Life Support for immediate Self-Aid/Buddy-Aid
- Rugged nylon bag with easy MOLLE/PALS style attachment to the assault vest or body armor
- Also attaches to NAR’s Quick Detach Panel (sold separately)
Basic Life Support IFAK for the Assault Vest or Body Armor
The BLS Tactical Operator Response Kit™ (BLS TORK™) by North American Rescue® was designed to meet the need for a compact individual first aid kit which carries the basic life support equipment to address leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment. The BLS TORK™ contains essential life-saving equipment for point-of-wounding, self-aid/buddy-aid to address injuries caused by penetrating or blast trauma. It’s sleek, compact size allows for easy attachment using MOLLE/PALS style connectors to the assault vest/body armor or NAR’s Quick Detach Panel (available for separate purchase). The BLS TORK™ also features a signature Red-Tip Technology® rapid opener for fast and easy, one-pull tab opening of the kit.
- 1 x Red Nylon Bag (TORK™)
- 2 x pair Bear Claw™ Nitrile Glove, Lg.
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Blk
- 2 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x 6 in. Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)
- 1 x pair Trauma Shears 6.25 in.)
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
- Cased Closed: H 7 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Red TORK Product Information Sheet Size: (1000.05 KB)