IFAK Shoulder Kit - Red
- Essential life-saving tools to address injuries caused by penetrating or blast trauma
- Compact hands-free individual first aid kit providing Basic or Advanced Life Support medical gear
- Easily identifiable rugged nylon bag with shoulder strap
The Shoulder IFAK™ by North American Rescue is designed to equip the first responder with Basic or Advanced Life Support medical gear needed to address injuries common in the public safety environment. This hands-free, shoulder carry First Aid Kit is configured to address the leading causes of preventable death due to penetrating injury and blast trauma. The Shoulder IFAK is packaged in a rugged nylon high visibility red bag that is sand & water resistant.
- Individual Sports
- Adventure Travel
- Motocross / ATV
- Mountain Biking
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) (Orange)
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears (Large 7.25 in.) (Black/Silver)
- 2 x pair Blue Responder Gloves (2 pr. / Large)
- 2 x NAR Wound Packing Gauze (3 in. x 5 yd.)
- 1 x Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing (6 in. / Small)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack Dressing
- 1 x Shoulder Sling IFAK Bag (Red)
- Bag: H 9 in. x W 8.25 in. x D 2 in.
- Strap: L 17 in. x W 1 in.
- Weight: 1.45 lb