Screw Lock Carabiner - 7mm Oval (Quick Link SS)
- Best used for high strength, fixed connections
- Safe for outdoor installations and corrosive environments
- Manufactured from stainless steel
- Screw lock for secure connections
The Quick Link Screw Lock 7mm Oval Carabiner is intended to serve as a connection element between components. It can also be used as an assembly device for a fall protection system for connecting directly or indirectly to an anchor point. When closed with a wrench, it becomes a semi-permanent anchor ring.
These oval carabiners are perfect for applications requiring high strength, fixed connections. Manufactured from stainless steel, they are suitable for outdoor installations or corrosive environments.
- Rod stock diameter: 7 mm
- Gate opening: 16 mm
- Material(s): steel
- Certification(s): CE EN 362 type Q
- Major axis strength: 25 kN
- Minor axis strength: 10 kN
- Height: 3.25 in. (82.55 mm)
- Width: 1.25 in. (31.75 mm)
- Weight: 0.15 lb (2.4 oz)