Flight Risk Kit
- RIT 900 MBS rope specs from Sterling: MBS Rating (lbs) 4,136/ MBS Rating (kN) 18.4
- Auto-Locking F3 allows hands-free edge transition
- The F3 is engineered with a double-action lever to give a brake assist in the event of a panic grab.
- Ultra-lightweight compact system easily fits within pocket, bag, or harness
- Counter-balance casualty evacuation capability
Ultra-Lightweight / Compact access, rescue, and emergency egress / bail-out modular system. The Flight Risk excels and exceeds when weight and space are at a premium and an emergency egress or rapid casualty evacuation is a possibility. With multiple “add-on” capabilities, the Flight Risk in its standard configuration gives the end-user a rapid, smooth, and safe egress capability for the individual, casualty, or “all-of-the-above”. With 75 ft of cord, it allows the operator multiple vertical capabilities when situations go sideways…
- 1 x Nylon IPOK Holder - Black
- 1 x Oval Auto-lock Carabiner with Wire Eye
- 1 x HMS Auto-lock Carabiner
- 1 x 120cm Sling - Aramid Core
- 1 x F3 Anti-Panic Descent Device
- 1 x 6.8mm RIT 900 Cord - 75 ft
- H 6.5 in. x W 6 in. x D 3.5 in.
- Weight: 3.75 lb