TCCC IFAK Skills Kit – All Combatant
- The necessary training equipment for initial TCCC care using the IFAK Skills Set Kit- All Combatant
- Easy to attach modular carrying bag is compact and designed to be worn on the assault vest or body armor via MOLLE-style attachment points
The TCCC IFAK Skills Kit – All Combatant is engineered for student use during trauma lanes or scenarios. Each IFAK contains the necessary equipment for initial TCCC care in an easy to attach modular carrying bag is compact that is designed to be worn on the assault vest or body armor via MOLLE-style attachment points.
- 1 x Nylon Bag, Tactical Operator Response Kit - Coyote
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet - Blue Trainer
- 1 x ETD, Emergency Trauma Dressing - 6 in. (Flat)
- 1 x NAR S-Rolled Gauze - 4.5 in. x 4.1 yd
- 1 x Combat Gauze Trainer Bandage
- 1 x NAR® Pre-Lubricated Nasopharyngeal Airway - 28F(117 mm)
- 1 x ARS Needle Decompression Kit - 14 ga x 3.25 in.
- 1 x HyFin® Chest Seal Trainer Twin Pack
- 1 x Roll 2 in. Surgical Tape
- 1 x Pair Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves - Large
- 1 x Large Permanent Marker - Black
- 1 x Combat Casualty Card
- H 7 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 2.75 in.
- Weight: 2 lb 8 oz