Biological Personal Protection Kit
- Designed to maximize personal protection when handling and managing detainees, refugees, etc.
- A component of the US Naval Boat Response Aid Kit
The NAR Biological Personal Protection Kit is a component of the US Naval Boat Response Aid Kit. This kit can be utilized by the US Navy, Military Sealift Command Ships, and Commercial Afloat Vessels, other water-born vehicles and Border Patrol Officers. Additionally, this kit was designed to maximize personal protection when handling and managing detainees, refugees, etc.
- 1 x Pair Bear Claw Gloves, Large
- 1 x Pair Bear Claw Gloves. X-Large
- 1 x Universal Impervious Gown
- 1 x Disposable Surgical Mask - Level 2
- 1 x Eyeshield with Self-Adhesive
- 1 x Biohazard Bag
- 2 x Antiseptic Towelettes
- 1 x Clear Plastic Bag, 9 in. x 12 in.
- Packaged: H 6 in. x W 8 in. x D 1 in.
- Weight: 4.6 oz