MCI WALK Kits
- All-in-one trauma treatment & evacuation platform for treatment of multiple trauma patients
- Ideal for use as a vehicle trauma kit
- Includes 8 non-rigid, disposable QuikLitters
- Pocket system holds self- or buddy-aid point-of-wounding medical supplies
- Bag features back pack straps for easy transport from the vehicle to the point of need
The MCI-WALK (Mass Casualty Incident Warrior Aid & Litter Kit) offers trauma treatment and evacuation for multiple patients all in one vehicle kit. Includes 8 non-rigid, disposable QuikLitters & Point-of-Wounding Medical Supplies in a rugged, configurable nylon backpack.
- 1 x Bag (MCI–WALK®) Black
- 8 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Trauma Gloves
- 5 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with lubricant
- 8 x HyFin® Vent Twin Pack Chest Seal
- 8 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 8 x Compressed Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 8 x ETD Emergency Trauma Dressing, 6 in.
- 5 x Combat Gauze® LE Z-fold Hemostatic Dressing
- 20 x Combat Casualty Card (Triage)
- 5 x Permanent Marker, Large
- 8 x QuikLitter, Black
- H 22.75 in. x W 16.5 in. x D 11.5 in.
- Weight: 18 lb 12 oz