- Necessary tools to relieve most tooth aches and pains
- Compact and portable packaging
- A great emergency dental field kit
Dental emergencies can happen anywhere and everyone knows how debilitating dental pain can be. This kit contains the items need to perform temporary repairs of cavities, broken teeth, lost fillings or broken crowns, etc. to sustain the patient until they can be treated by a dentist.
- 1 x Splinter Forceps- 4.5 in.
- 2 x Pair Glove Black Talon Nitrile - Large
- 3 x Gauze, Pad - 4 in. x 4 in. (Pk of 2)
- 1 x Bag, Biohazard - Red
- 1 x ActCel Hemostatic Gauze, 2 in. x 2 in.
- 100 x Cotton Pellet
- 5 x Cotton Roll
- 1 x Clove Oil, 1/8 oz
- 1 x Dentemp 2.2 gram with Applicator
- 1 x Gel, 0.75 gm, 20% Benzocaine
- 1 x Dental Floss, 12 yd, Waxed
- 1 x Dental Mirror
- 1 x Alginate Spatula
- 4 x Plaquer/Flosser, Individually Wrapped
- 1 x Bone Wax, Individual Wrapped Package
- L 6.5 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 2 in.
- Weight: 6 oz