High Threat Extraction Kit
- Self-contained kit with all of the essential tools for tactical operators and rescue personnel to perform quick, efficient rescue operations in a high-threat environment
- Facilitates immediate casualty extraction so that Care Under Fire casualty treatment may be performed as soon as possible
- Includes the fastest, safest and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world, the C-A-T®
- Rugged nylon bag attaches directly to the duty belt as a drop down leg rig or to the assault vest/body armor with PALS/MOLLE-style connectors
All the Essential Tools to Mitigate Rescue Operations in a High Threat Environment...
When a casualty is wounded, it is imperative for operational personnel to have the necessary tools available to take immediate action and extract the casualty to a point of cover...
This self-contained kit is designed to provide the tactical operator and rescue personnel with all of the essential tools to quickly and efficiently execute rescue operations in a Care-Under-Fire (CUF) high-threat environment.
Time and efficiency are the essential keys in the performance of successful rescues. During the execution of a high-threat rescue, equipment must function as an extension of the human body while under extreme circumstances. Immediate casualty extraction becomes the vital link in casualty survival, since tactical casualty care does not take place in exposed areas.
- Constructed of durable Denier nylon
- Sand & water resistant, self-repairing zipper with silent 550 cord pulls
- MOLLE-style attachment system compatible
- Removable belt and leg straps
- Leg strap with Quick-Grip™
- 1 x Bag (High Threat Extraction)
- 1 x Dragon® Handle System
- 1 x RAT™ Strap (Rescue Assault Tether)
- 1 x NAR Hasty Harness
- 1 x Shield Carabiner
- 1 x TruScrew Carabiner
- 1 x Revolver Carabiner
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 2 x 6 in. Red Chem Lights
- Case Closed: H 8.5 in. x W 8.75 in. x D 4.5 in.
- Weight: 3 lb 6 oz