MKIII Tactical Responder Ballistic Vest
Special sale pricing available for current inventory only.
While supplies last.
- Developed to provide Fire & EMS personnel in active shooter and mass casualty incidents with Level IIIA Soft Armor Ballistic Protection
- Allows for full range of motion while also providing superb coverage area
- Includes front and rear NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA ballistic panels and two integrated plate pockets designed to accommodate additional 10 in. x 12 in. or 11 in. x 14 in. hard armor plates (each sold separately)
- Featuring extra side protection with Level IIIA armor cummerbund equipped with easy hook and loop attachment to the vest for rapid user adjustment
- MOLLE-style PALS webbing on the front, back and around the waist allows for attaching extra gear and for unit customization
- Rapidly adjustable armor system customizes to any team member’s frame within seconds
- Can be stored in and deployed from all standard emergency vehicles
Developed to provide Fire & EMS personnel in active shooter and mass casualty incidents, the MKIII Tactical Responder Ballistic Vest with Cummerbund provides certified NIJ 0101.06 Level IIIA Soft Armor Protection that easy adjusts to fit a wide range of individual sizes, rather than requiring custom vests for each wearer. The MKIII Vest allows for full range of motion while also providing superb coverage area which includes front and rear ballistic panels and two integrated plate pockets that can accommodate additional 10 in. x 12 in. or 11 in. x 14 in. hard armor plates (each sold separately). Extra side protection comes with its Level IIIA Cummerbund featuring rapid hook and loop attachment to the vest for easy adjustment to each wearer. MOLLE-style PALS webbing is available on the front, back and around the waist allowing for attaching extra gear and for unit customization. This rapidly adjustable armor system customizes to any team member’s frame within seconds and can be stored in and deployed from all standard emergency vehicles. ID patches are also available for separate purchase and are customizable upon special request.
- Protection Type/Threat Level: NIJ 0101.06 IIIA Special Threat Tested
- Construction: 3000D Twaron® Microlam | Twaron® 2-Ply Unidirectional Fabric
W.R.A.P.™- Water Repellant Armor Perimeter (patent pending)
- Protective Cover: Brookwood 70D with Laminated Polyurethane
- Thickness: 0.275 in. | AD = 1.17 psf
- Model#: Fusion IIIA AFC-T3A-525 (NIJ Compliance Product List)
- Testing Certification: NIJ 0101.06 & Special Threat Tested
- Special Threats:
- .44 Mag V50: 1615 fps
- .357 Sig V50: 1735 fps
- FN SS197 40 grain V0
- Win SXT 9mm+P+ V0
- 7.62x25 Tokarev 85 grain V0
- .357 Sig WIN SXT 125 grain V0
- Speer GD .357 Mag V0
- 2 grain RCC V50: 3013 fps
- 4 grain RCC V50: 2545 fps
- 16 grain RCC V50: 2225 fps
- 17 grain RCC V50: 2077 fps
- Vest: H 19 in. x W 12.5 in. x D 4 in.
- Vest with Cummerbund: H 19 in. x W 15.5 in. x D 4 in.
- Maximum Waist Size: 62 in.
- Total Weight: 9 lb 6 oz