Benchmade 112 SBK Navy SAR SOML
- Approved for Navy SAR
- Opposing bevel blunt-tip blade suitable for cutting and prying, safety hook and carbide glass breaker
- Boltaron® sheath designed to fit current Navy SAR kits
- N680 ultra stainless steel with black Cerakote™ for exceptional corrosion resistance
The Navy SAR Swimmer 112SBK-SOML “So Others May Live” Knife...
Provided by BENCHMADE and now available from North American Rescue!
When lives are on the line, Navy SAR Swimmers are exceptionally adept at answering the call. These brave men and women embody the courage of America's Navy - readily going into harm's way to complete their rescue missions in some of the most extreme environments imaginable. The Benchmade 112SBK-SOMLA knife - designed with the world's foremost rescue experts... Cut a shroud line, or pop a raft, it's your call.
Approved for Navy SAR, this innovative knife features an opposing bevel blunt-tip blade suitable for cutting and prying, safety hook and carbide glass breaker. Its Boltaron® sheath is designed to fit current Navy SAR kits. The N680 ultra stainless steel with black Cerakote™ provides exceptional corrosion resistance.
- Fixed blade mechanism
- Opposing bevel blade style with blunt tip and integrated rescue hook
- N680 ultra stainless steel blade (57-59HRC)
- Orange textured Santoprene® handle with carbide glass breaker
- Extra Boltaron® sheath with thumb release
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.90cm)
- Blade thickness: 0.124 in. (3.15mm)
- Knife weight: 3.2 oz (90.72g)
- Handle thickness: 0.59 in. (14.99mm)
- Sheath weight: 1.49 oz (42.24g)