NIBP Cuff Simulator
- Allows medical responders to gather vital signs without instructor intervention.
- Various modes of operation via onboard controls
- Includes systolic & diastolic pressures (mmHG) and heart rate on display
- Includes USB charging cable
- Does NOT include North American Rescue Simulation (NARS) control tablet
The North American Rescue Simulation Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NARS NIBP) Monitor Simulator is designed to replicate a portable wrist-style NIBP cuff. This simulator allows medical responders to gather vital signs without instructor intervention. Onboard controls allow various modes of operation. Display includes systolic & diastolic pressures (mmHg) and heart rate. Includes USB charging cable. Does not include NARS control tablet.
Key Words: patient monitoring, non-invasive, blood pressure, NIBP
- Dimensions: L 6 in. x W 6 in. x H 6 in.
- Weight: 1 lb