USMC Combat Lifesaver Kit - Coyote
- The Official Combat Lifesaver kit of the Marine Corps
- Constructed of Durable 1000 Denier Cordura® Solution-Dyed Nylon
- Large central compartment and multiple attachment points
- Sand and water resistant zippers with silent pulls
- ITW Nexus Hardware
The USMC CLS Kit from North American Rescue has set the bar for mission specific casualty care platforms. By identifying the needs of the end user's skill set, the CLS Kit's innovative design is able to capitalize on mobility, versatility and efficiency. Offering a large central compartment and multiple attachment points, the kit maximizes storage space while maintaining a compact profile. Each component is designed to be effective under survival stress and potentially reduce some of the physiological pitfalls associated with it.
- 3 x Combat Application Tourniquet, (C-A-T®)
- 3 x QuikClot Combat Gauze®, XL
- 3 x NAR Compressed Gauze, 4.5 in. x 4.1 yd
- 3 x Emergency Trauma Dressing, ETD™, 6 in., Flat
- 1 x Emergency Trauma Dressing, ETD™, 8 in. x 10 in.
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway, 28F
- 1 x Guedel Airway, 80mm
- 2 x USMC HyFin® Chest Seal Combo Pk
(1 HyFin® Vent & 1 HyFin® Chest Seal)
- 4 x ARS® Needle Decompression Device
- 1 x SAM Splint, Universal Aluminum, 36 in. x 4.25 in.
- 1 x BurnTec Dressing, 4 in. x 16 in. (10cm x 40cm)
- 3 x Dry Burn Dressing, Sterile
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield, PES
- 1 x Trauma Shears, Large, 7.25 in.
- 1 x Model 8 Rescue Hook
- 8 x Alcohol Prep Pad, 1 in. x 2.5 in.
- 6 x Surgical Gauze Sponge, 4 in. x 4 in. (Pack of 2)
- 2 x Lube, Single Surgical, 5 grams
- 6 x Pair Bear Claw™ Gloves, Large
- 1 x Mini Duct Tape, 2 in. x 100 in.
- 5 x Combat Casualty Response Card
- Packaged: L 12 in. x W 10 in. x D 8 in.
- Open Length: 37.5 in.
- Weight: 6 lb 14 oz