- Treat minor to severe injuries – 2 to 3 patients
- Provide emergency treatment solutions until definitive care is available
- Compact and capable – ideal for adventure activities or extended travel
From the mountains to the beach–no adventure should be without the X-PAK. NAR’s Expeditionary Personnel Aid Kit (X-PAK) equips you to address the first aid needs of a small group with injuries ranging from major bleeding trauma and fractures to minor cuts and abrasions. The compact size enables optimized stowage for easy transport, ensuring that you can always have the necessary equipment to save a life within reach.
- Individual Sports
- Adventure travel
- Motocross / ATV
- Mountain Biking
- 2 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) ORG
- 1 x 6 in. Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 1 x Compressed Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x QuikClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- 2 x Emergency Survival Blanket- 52 in. x 84 in.
- 2 x Burntec® Burn Dressing, 4 in. x 4 in. (10 cm x 10 cm)
- 20 x Flexible Fabric Bandage - 0.75 in. x 3 in.
- 2 x Wound Closure Strip (Pack of 10)
- 2 x Gauze Pad - 4 in. x 4 in.
- 2 x Gauze Pad - 2 in. x 2 in.
- 2 x Clear Adhesive Dressing - 4 in. x 4.75 in.
- 2 x Clear Adhesive Dressing - 2.375 in. x 2.75 in.
- 1 x Silver Bandage - 2 in. x 2 in.
- 1 x Silver Bandage - 4 in. x 4.5 in.
- 2 x Petrolatum Gauze 3 in. x 18 in.
- 1 x Flat Fold Surgical Tape – (4 strips, 2 in. x 12 in.)
- 1 x IV Syringe, 10cc
- 1 x Wound Cleanser, 4 oz
- 1 x Triangular Bandage - 40 in. x 40 in. x 56 in.
- 2 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
PERSONAL PROTECTION AND ACCESSORIES
- 3 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Trauma Gloves–LG
- 1 x Trauma Shears (LG) - 7.25 in.
- 1 x Permanent Marker- Blk, Small
- 1 x Penlight
- 1 x CPR Microshield Mask
- 1 x Splinter Forceps - 4.5 in.
- 1 x Luminous MED ID Patch
- L 9 in. x W 5 in. x H 6.5 in.
- Weight: 2.72 lb