Reflex IFAK System Kit - Basic with Combat Gauze - MCB
The Reflex™ IFAK System Kit is a two-piece system, designed to carry organized medical supplies with ambidextrous accessibility. This system, developed with direct input from active-duty medical personnel, is constructed primarily with heavy-duty nylon laminate which allows rapid deployment of medical supplies.
Reflex™ IFAK System Kits feature premium life saving medical components from North American Rescue that address the leading causes of preventable combat death identified by Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) protocols. These critical tools enable responders to stop major bleeding, address penetrating trauma, and to help prevent hypothermia when providing care at the point of wounding prior to transport to definitive care facilities. The system is available in three levels of care: Basic, Basic with Combat Gauze, and Advanced.
Click here for the Reflex™ IFAK System Bag (Roll & Carrier Only)
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) - Black
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x Combat Gauze Hemostatic Bandage (with Z-Fold)
- 1 x Emergency Trauma Dressing, ETD™ (4 in., Flat)
- 1 x NAR Wound Packing Gauze (3 in. x 5 yd.)
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 1 x NAR® Flat Tape
- 2 x pair Responder Black Nitrile Gloves, LG
- 1 x Emergency Survival Blanket (52 in. x 84 in.)
- 2 x Combat Casualty Document Tool Card
- 1 x Permanent Marker - Large / Black
- Measurements (English): L 8 in. x W 3 in. x H 5.5 in.
- Measurements (Metric): L 20.32 cm x W 7.62 cm x H 13.97 cm
- Weight (English): 1.58 lb
- Weight (Metric): 716.68 g