Reflex IFAK System Bag (Roll & Carrier)
- Features HANK™ hh (High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar® composite) grab handles for long-term durability
- Can mount vertically or horizontally on belts 1.5 in. - 2.25 in., and horizontally on MOLLE
- Intentional organization features put all supplies in easy reach
- Carry handle and shock cord loops allow the roll to be attached to a patient, or hung from an I.V. rack
- “Mini” MOLLE allows for precise fit on belts as narrow as 1.5 in. or two-row MOLLE panels
- Features loop panels on med roll and carrier for label patches (Medical Cross Patch included)
***MEDICAL ITEMS NOT INCLUDED***
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA. HSGI® Clips included.
The ReFlex™ IFAK was developed with direct input from active-duty medical personnel. The ReFlex is a two-piece system, med roll and carrier, that is designed to carry organized medical supplies with ambidextrous accessibility. The system, constructed primarily with heavy-duty nylon laminate, allows rapid deployment of medical supplies. This system was designed around the medical supplies included in the U.S. Army-issued IFAK.
- Measurements (English): L 8 in. x W 3 in. x H 5.5 in.
- Measurements (Metric): L 20.32 cm x W 7.62 cm x H 13.97 cm
- Weight (English): 0.58 lb
- Weight (Metric): 220 g