Urinary Catheter Kit
- Compact kit allowing for ease of use in the field
- Bladder decompression for patients with a bladder obstruction
The Urinary Catheter Kit contains all components required to utilize a Foley catheter during Prolonged Casualty or Field Care. Each kit comes with Silicone Coated 2-Way Foley catheter, Chloraprep swabsticks, sterile water syringe, 1000ml disposable urinary leg bag, surgical latex gloves, moisture proof underpad, fenestrated drape, and surgical lube.
- 1 x Pair Surgical Latex Gloves
- 1 x Chloraprep Swabsticks, Pk of 3
- 1 x Moisture Proof Underpad
- 1 x Fenestrated Drape
- 1 x 10cc Sterile Water Syringe
- 1 x Lube, Single Surgical, 5 grams
- 1 x Foley Catheter, Silicone Coated, Latex, Balloon 2-Way
- 1 x Disposable Urinary Leg Bag, 1000ml
- L 12 in. x W 7 in. x D 1.5 in.
- Weight: 7 oz