Reflex IFAK System Kit
- Features HANK™ (High Abrasion-Resistant Neoprene Kevlar® composite) grab handles for long-term durability
- Can mount vertically or horizontally on belts 1.5 in.- 2.25 in., and horizontally on MOLLE
- Intentional organization features put all supplies within easy reach
- Carry handle and shock cord loops allow the roll to be attached to a patient, or hung from an I.V. rack
- “Mini” MOLLE allows for precise fit on belts as narrow as 1.5 in. or two-row MOLLE panels
The Reflex™ IFAK System Kit is a two-piece system, designed to carry organized medical supplies with ambidextrous accessibility. This system, developed with direct input from active-duty medical personnel, is constructed primarily with heavy-duty nylon laminate which allows rapid deployment of medical supplies.
Reflex™ IFAK System Kits feature premium life saving medical components from North American Rescue that address the leading causes of preventable combat death identified by Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) protocols. These critical tools enable responders to stop major bleeding, address penetrating trauma, and to help prevent hypothermia when providing care at the point of wounding prior to transport to definitive care facilities. The system is available in three levels of care: Basic, Basic with Combat Gauze, and Advanced.
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) - Black
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x Emergency Trauma Dressing, ETD™ (4 in., Flat)
- 2 x NAR Wound Packing Gauze (3 in. x 5 yd.)
- 1 x Trauma Shears (7.25 in.)
- 1 x Surgical Tape, 2 in. Flatfold
- 2 x pair Responder Black Nitrile Gloves, LG
- 1 x Emergency Survival Blanket (52 in. x 84 in.)
- 2 x Combat Casualty Document Tool Card
- 1 x Permanent Marker - Large / Black
- Measurements (English): L 8 in. x W 3 in. x H 5.5 in.
- Measurements (Metric): L 20.32 cm x W 7.62 cm x H 13.97 cm
- Weight (English): 1.58 lb
- Weight (Metric): 716.68 g