Suprapubic Catheterization Kit
- Compact kit allowing for ease of use in the field
- Bladder decompression for patients with a bladder obstruction
The Suprapubic Catheterization Kit includes all equipment to perform a suprapubic catheterization procedure during Prolonged Casualty or Field Care (PCC or PFC). This kit will assist with bladder decompression for patients with urethral blockage or compromise.
- 1 x Scalpel, #10 - Protected
- 1 x Drape, Sterile 18 in. x 25 in. Fenestrated
- 1 x Swabsticks, Chloraprep (Pk of 3)
- 1 x Catheter Introducer, 16 FR
- 1 x Foley Catheter, Silicone Coated, Latex, Balloon 2-Way
- 1 x Syringe, 0.9% NaCl Flush (10ML)
- 1 x Grip-Lok Catheter Securement Device
- 1 x 18 in. Urinary Extension Tubing
- 1 x 1000ML Disposable Urinary Leg Bag
- 5 x Gauze, Pad - 4 in. X 4 in. (Pk of 2)
- L 10 in. x W 7 in. x D .5 in.
- Weight: 8.5 oz